There are other dependencies harmful to mental and emotional health, such as addiction to sex, gambling, shopping, work, technology, among other self-destructive behaviors. All these must be treated professionally and patients require a treatment to recover and live fully.
At Equilibrium, our staff is dedicated to supporting our patients and their families every step of the way. The decision to seek treatment can be overwhelming or intimidating for patients and family members, but it is a very important life decision that must be made.
OUR PROGRAM INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING DYNAMICS
- Daily psychotherapy groups
- Individual therapies
- Assistance and therapy program for the patient’s family
- Yoga / Meditation
- Art and Recreation Therapy
- Ira Control Workshop
- Prevention of relapse
- Group for Adult Children of Dysfunctional Families
- Continuous care groups
- Educational conferences on different related topics
- Compartment of the 12 Steps and the 12 Traditions