What to expect?
If you are visiting us for the first time, we know that deciding to seek help or visit a rehabilitation center is not easy. If you visit us for the first time, you will be surprised by the pleasant and serene atmosphere at our Center located at the heart of Coral Gables. You will be welcomed by a friendly group of professionals ready to offer kindness and understanding to ease your journey during this difficult time.
What to bring when you visit us?
- Bermuda shorts, regular shorts (casual skirted dresses are acceptable).
- Shirts, light jackets.
- Exercise clothing and closed shoes.
- Bathing suits, cover-ups, pool/beach shoes.
- Pajamas, bathrobes, and slippers.
- Casual and regular clothing.
- Luxury expensive clothing.
- Dry clean only clothing.
- Expensive jewelry.
- Revealing clothing.
- Clothing that identifies alcohol, drugs, or cigarettes.
How is the intervention process with the patient?
Sometimes a timely intervention or a private meeting with the patient and his family is required to help them communicate effectively and understand the urgency of seeking help. We know this is not an easy process, and it’s often misinterpreted. With proper assistance and techniques, we strive to provide a serene and positive environment for interventions, making the patient more receptive. Equilibrium Therapeutic Center offers this service to all family members that need guidance during key moments.